24 December 2010

My Holiday Letter to You....

Merry Christmas 2010

Wow, what a year it has been in our family!  New additions, newlyweds, happy times have really blessed us all this year.  The beginning of the year was very busy, Opening with a new addition to our family-my brother Albert Mouradian and his wife Jamie welcomed their first child, Elliott Cooper Mouradian in January.  Spring saw many visitors to my home in Brooklyn, New York, followed by a visit to Florida in April for the annual spring trip to Islamorada with Grandma Louise, Rene, and the family.  My dear friends Adrea Gonzalez and Karon Peterson joined us for a wonderful day on the beach and bar-b-cue, followed by a long game of dominoes late into the night! I also was lucky enough to get to spend some wonderful hours with my dear friends Jessica Roth Benchetrit and Susie Green Mateu just before returning home, tanned and happy. 

Summer was ridiculously hot here in New York, and I got to spend many happy times with my wonderful friend Jackie Tapia, and her family.  We Enjoyed some great times at Coney Island, and at her home in Yonkers celebrating the 4th of July and her son Andy’s  8th birthday. Summer Also brought me up to Old Forge, New York for a lovely visit to the summer home of our friends Mark and Nancy Gillette with Steve and Courtney, who celebrated her marriage to Amy DeSorgher in a lovely ceremony in Massachusetts in June.  Also that same month, my brother, Daniel Mouradian married his lovely bride Barbara Medina in a lovely ceremony in Chicago.  I was also so happy to have my dear friend Susie and her husband Roney for a short visit to Brooklyn!  


To add to the joy of these occasions, the family was overjoyed to hear that Richard and Rachel are expecting their second child early next year. Summer wrapped up with a wonderful visit (and the conversion of my living room into a glittered dressing room) by my friends Betty and Francean for the New York Burlesque Festival!

For Thanksgiving, I celebrated with Jackie and Gus Tapia and my “NYC Family” in Yonkers, and I am looking forward with great anticipation to my trip to Orlando and Miami in December for the Christmas Holiday!  I hope this finds each of you in the holiday spirit, and send you love and light for the coming year!
Happy Holidays from Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment