10 October 2010

Blessed.

I am one of those people who HATES to hear about other people being in love.  So, of course, I am now going to write and tell you all about how BLESSED I have been to have this AMAZING man, and how lucky we are to have become what we now are.  I can not explain how or why it has happened, but it has, and here we are.  Talking about babies, and making plans for him to meet my family in Miami over Christmas.  This is the kind of shit that makes me want to puke when other people do it.  How can this be me?

Who cares about the HOW??  I am just happy it happened.

I am truly feeling blessed right now.  And the reason is Steve Hernandez.

1 comment:

  1. I am throwing up now...but I am swallowing it! j/k I know you want to shout from the rooftops and there is nothing wrong with that! Forget about what people say, what does your heart feel? O.k. then you know best what makes you happy, and it's him, Steve Hernandez! Awwwwwe!

    I am happy for you my friend!

    ReplyDelete